Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Paint the Town December



Well I thought I would start this blog with a picture of an unofficial member of Division One. I think she seems to be following her sister's lead in enthusiastic participation in school musicals!
I think that it is going to be an exciting day today. I want to thank you all for your enthusiastic participation. All the actors have done a great job in learning your lines, cues, and looking like you belong on a stage. I hope many of you will get involved in drama productions when you get to high school. I can see that many of you really enjoy this type of thing.
You will all also have the opportunity of singing in a choir or learning a musical instrument and being in a band or orchestra so take advantage of these opportunities. Also special thanks to our dancers who have been so patient as well and did the great research projects that are displayed by the library. It's neat that you learned about some of the artists mentioned in the show. I get busy watching and don't take shots when things are really happening so will try again today!!! Break a leg!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment