Thursday, August 11, 2011

Visiting the McMichael...

Well I think it's time to post again.  I am currently in Montreal, leaving tomorrow for the Maritime provinces.  I will try to post a few pictures along the way.  Last week I was in Ontario and yes, summer school students, I did go to the McMichael Gallery.  That was really enjoyable and I thought of you as I went through the collection.  One interesting thing is that all the Group of Seven artists are even buried there!  I thought I would put a picture here to prove I was there (hoho). 



This is the cabin that Tom Thompson used to work in in Toronto-imagine in the city but it looked like a cabin you would see in the country. 










They even let you see what Tom Thompson's studio would have looked like inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment