Monday, March 18, 2013

bowling...


Thursday afternoon we had a great deal of fun going bowling.  It was a thank you from the school to Division One and Two for their good work as Peer Helpers and Hall Monitors.  I think everyone had a great time, once we figured out how to get Dwayne down the stairs,  He is going to be happy when he is out of his wheelchair but he was able to bowl quite easily!  Here are a few shots!












































Someone was moving!! Shaina is sizing things up-I think she was our high scorer!





1 comment:

  1. I wish that I could go bowling but I guess everyone has to grow up. This was a very unique change from this school and growing up there and moving. It changes and I wish I could play for the boys basketball team. Too bad maybe I should come by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete