Saturday, September 18, 2010

One full week over

I think we got off to a good start and I am really happy to be your teacher this year.  Please note that now you have links at the side.  I have started to post onto our Moodle.  We need to register our new students.  You can register yourself if you have an e-mail account, if you don't we can help you get one.  If you have problems we can help you out.  Parents, please note that this Moodle site is created and monitored by the school board.  You are welcome to visit as a guest.  I am happy to give you our password.
I look forward to meeting all parents next week on Sept. 28th when we have our Meet the Teacher Evening.  I am posting another famous rock here.  Can you find out what it is and where it is?  Now what is this rock made out of and what was our last famous rock made from???

I just had to post a picture of Middle Beach in Newfoundland where I went rock collecting.  One day I hope you will be able to go there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment