Monday, September 13, 2010

Welcome to Division One

I realized that I needed to create a new blog this year.  I am sure I will be changing it as I go.  It's great to have classes settled and I am excited about our new year.  As I warned you we are going to be studying a bit about Newfoundland so that I thought I would put one of my favorite pictures up for you.  This is taken in the town of Brigus, the setting for a novel I plan to read called Charlie Wilcox.  The novel takes place when Brigus was an important centre for sealing and fishing.  Now it is more of a tourist town.
I will be working on our moodle and getting new students on to it but I thought that I would just put a list of supplies on here for now.  I am also linking our old blog to this one until I get this one all updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment