Thursday, June 30, 2011

Last Days

a bit blurry-but here are the handsome boys!

 Well re reached the last days and I had a few technical difficulties.  I think I ended up with my camera with some weird setting and then the battery needed charging yesterday.  And then it seemed a bit hectic to get my charging battery back in the camera.
Today I still had problems in the assembly with the photo setting.  I do have some video of the flash dance but I am still working on putting video up on the blog.  Well here is a bit-I think Steven got the whole thing... Notice Harjot jumping up and down in the back!
The pictures at George Park are okay though!  So I apologize.  Here are a few shots...

the lovely girls but missing Meili!

Div One last assembly

Div. 2

Beginning the flash mob

with the buddies at the park





I can't believe I don't have a final shot of you all but I think there was just a bit too much energy!  I know I meant to try to get  a shot of the ten of you who survived two years with me!!!
People kept asking me if you were my best class and in many ways you have been.  I think all classes are special to teachers as well so it's hard to pick the best.
I kind of believe in Chinese astrology having taught grade six many years and noticing that classes really did seem to reflect the year they were born in.  You really are tigers in more than one way!  Check out the website...  You are unforgettable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment