Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Being a Tourist in Vancouver

I just came back from being a tourist in Seattle for a couple of days but I was thinking that it is fun being a tourist in Vancouver as well.  Here's a site all about our city with lots of ideas about what you and your family can do for fun.  Before I went to Seattle I went with a friend to one of my favorite places, Van Dusen Gardens and this is a picture I took.  This weekend you can celebrate the Cherry Blossom Festival there as well. To find out more about this festival just click here.  Now just to be clear this isn't a cherry tree but a rhododrendron plant.  With all the problems the Japanese have been having it's kind of nice to think about cherry blossoms as the first cherry trees  were a gift to Vancouver from Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment