Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Now that it is Spring Break

We have had a busy time of it so I thought I should try to get this blog caught up!!!  We had a busy couple of days before the break. 

I think everyone had a great time with the scientists from Cardiome.  You even got to make polymers!  They also were incredibly generous!  And of course they brought some of the UBC basketball team with them and I think you had a lot of fun with the Thunderbirds.
I thought you did a great job on your Ancient Greek projects!  And of course I wasn't the only one!!!  I loved it when one of Ms. Harrison's students exclaimed, "Your class is wonderful, Ms. Kezar!"  

And of course for all the Me to We club members, it was wonderful to have a donation that now means that building a school in India is a reality.  How exciting that will be when it is built!   
And then there was the pizza party for Peer Helpers and Hall Monitors.  Thanks everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment