Tuesday, March 20, 2012

First couple of days in Florida - Cocoa Beach and Cape Kenney

I have been having a great trip to Florida.  I thought I would paste a few pictures.  Our first two days were spent in Cocoa Beach, which is where the best surfing is in Florida.  Big waves!  We chose to stay there as it is the closest beach to Orlando and near the Kennedy Space Centre. 









Our hotel, The Inn at Cocoa Beach, is where many astronauts and their families have stayed.  It was so nice I can see why!















The Kennedy Space Centre was amazing.  I want to watch the movie, Apollo 13 again now that I have been here.  I was given lots of posters and materials that I have to go through to see what I can bring home to share with you!!!  I am having problems uploading pictures so I will continue later!!!













A few more pictures from the Space Centre.



















No comments:

Post a Comment