Friday, March 23, 2012

First Day at the Wonderful World of Disney...

I am going to continue my Florida saga.  The next part of my trip was to the wonderful World of Disney.  We stayed at the Swan Hotel right in the park.  It was easy to spot if we got lost due to the Swans on top.

Our first stop was Animal Kingdom.  First we went on an African safari.  It was quite exciting having to pursue poachers and help rescue a baby elephant!

We also went to a show called Festival of the Lion King and to a 4 dimensional movie called It's Tough to be a Bug. 










After a short stop at our hotel we went on to The Magic Kingdom.  This was the original theme park and the only one I had visited previously.  We spent until 1:00 am here.  It was fun to be back at the familiar castle. 













I was able to visit some of my old favorites and some new ones.  Some of my old favorites are the Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean,  and Peter Pan's Flight.  One you would like was Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin.  We liked Mickey's PhilarMagic, another 3 D film so much that we went twice.  We saw the Electric Parade and Wishes the light show, which was rather cool.  Dinner was at The Liberty Tree Tavern and very delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment