Saturday, May 7, 2011

Ancient Rome Presentations and helping Ms. Ng's class publish poetry

Well I am getting caught up here.  Your Rome projects turned out well and once again, we all learned lots about Ancient Rome.  I was also very impressed once again by your use of technology.  Everyone is learning more and I was very impressed particularly with the prezis.  You really know how to navigate around the internet.  I also like how you are learning to make your powerpoints, glogsters, etc. really part of the presentations. 





I also thought you did a really good job sharing with the other classes on Friday.  Other classes are getting to see what they can do with technology.











I think Ms. Ng's class really enjoyed working with you to do the publishing of their animal poems.   I know some of the other teachers are hoping you will help their classes.  It's going to be great fun when we have our Writers' Festival in June. 






Some of you went off to JO Friday afternoon for the orientation.  You were so independent I don't think I really needed to be there!  Next big event is our trip to the Apple Store on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment