Thursday, May 19, 2011

Author Visit with Norma Charles and James Heneghen

I was doing poetry with Ms. Clark's class so that  I missed most of your visit with Norma Charles and James Heneghen but I know you really enjoyed it.  Thanks to Ms. Wong for arranging this.  Seeing how eager you are reading their books, I know they were a hit!  If you would like to visit Norma's website here is the link.  Here is the link for James Heneghen.
Speaking of poetry, I have to thank you for the great job you do as buddies.  I know you all enjoyed our session doing note taking on animals with Ms. Micozzi's students.  Next step is we will be moving into making poems with our notes.  I think writing with you really inspires them. 
As you left yesterday, I asked you to each tell a positive you had yesterday.  So here are a few positives about you (you often seem to hear some negatives).  You are helpful, enthusiastic, generally cheerful and upbeat, terrific researchers, happy readers, good fundraisers for worthy causes, and good sports!  Enjoy the long weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment