Thursday, May 19, 2011

Division One goes to the Apple Store



I thought I should post some pictures from our visit to the Apple Store.  I think we all enjoyed our trip.  It was fun doing yearbook pages.  I have a feeling one of the most fun parts was using Photo Booth to take pictures.  Even though I have a Mac Pro I learned some things while I was there. 

I kind of liked those yellow t-shirts they gave you.  It was easy to find you!!!  And I definitely should have taken a picture of you with your moose antler quiet signal. 
The staff were so helpful and you guys are such technological whizzes of course.
Eating at the food court was fun as well.  Also it's great that we could have a ride on the Canada Line.  Izaac, of course, said that was the best part! 



Here's a picture of you at the Marine Station waiting for the Main Street bus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment