Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Trying something new

Sadie just sent me the link to her prezi on tree frogs so I hope it's okay that I share it for you.  Wouldn't it be great if everyone in the class could do a prezi by the end of the year.  Let's see if I can find a tree frog here.
As you can see I succeeded.  Now maybe if you watch the prezi you can even find out what kind it is!

We had a good Professional Development Day at school.  We looked at our school goals and in the afternoon, we looked at some neat easy forms of technology that I have just been playing with but I, personally, think maybe keeping track of Moodle and my blogger blogs is enough for me!  You could also try setting up your own website for projects or maybe a blog.  My new goal is to get a wireless router in the classroom.  Maybe even tomorrow! 
I am looking forward to our trip to the Apple Store tomorrow.  It would be nice if it wasn't raining, wouldn't it??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment